Giving to Heartwork touches the lives of students around the world. Your investment is like a seed, multiplied toward poverty relief as Heartwork students experience our 30 Days of Heartwork program and give to a project of their choice.
Please consider giving to grow the reach of 30 Days of Heartwork, or partner with our founders, the Parks family, as they spend themselves at a home for rescued orphans in the mountains of Guatemala!
GIVE TO 30 DAYS OF HEARTWORK
#livedifferent with us!
SUPPORT THE PARKS FAMILY IN GUATEMALA
Learn more below!
More on the Parks Family in Guatemala
Spending yourselves looks different for everyone. For our founders, spending themselves means spending half of each year, at an established, incredible orphanage called Casa Angelina near Chimaltenango, Guatemala.
What a joy and honor to expand the Heartwork message in their own lives and in the next generation of Guatemalan leaders! The Parks role as assistant pastors at Casa Angelina includes:
- Living with and pastoring over 140 children and teens who have been orphaned and rescued at Casa Angelina
- Ministering inner healing to once marginalized children, now future leaders of Guatemala
- Welcoming teams from the U.S. to serve sacrificially on short term trips and internships
- Visiting and caring for 60 women who have been widowed in the local community
- Assisting teenage students with English practice and worship leading
- Of course, continuing the work of 30 Days of Heartwork from our Colorado office and from Guatemala